During a recent interview said that though he was not at home when it happened, his friend was upstairs when the fire started, but luckily he survived.

He said:

“I was devastated when I saw what fire did to my house. I was filled with so much anger. If fire was a person, I would have had a fight with it. I was sad and heartbroken. It practically burnt everything to the ground.

“However, I thank God that no life was lost. A friend was upstairs, and the situation could have been worse. When there is life, there is hope. I am back to business.”

“It is mentally and financially draining. At this time, I am promoting my EP, and that requires time and money. It is not the best time not to have a roof over one’s head. But, work has started; and the major things are being taken care of. By God’s grace, everything will get back to as it was; even better.”

By Chinedu

One thought on “A Friend Was In My House When It Burnt Down – Orezi”
  1. Can you be more specific about the content of your article? After reading it, I still have some doubts. Hope you can help me.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *